Friday, December 3, 2010

Birthday: My-Linh

Big baby turns ONE! My-Linh is one of the cutest little girls. Because of her papa, she's growing super fast and is also starting develop some of her mama's features! I had a really good time at the birthday party and ate soooooo much. Asian food. I can never get enough. This was the first time that big poppa and I gave an actual toy as a gift rather than me giving them some diapers. I think he's tired of always being the ones where the guests never really open our gifts cos I just bring the big ole box of diapers and wipes as is. I'm just trying to be practical! So big poppa went to target and picked up this ni hao kai lan scooter thing. He also bought some foam sticky letters and customized My-Linh's new ride with her name on it. I also printed out this poster size foto of one our favo pics of My-Linh, where she's crying with a cracker in her mouth. These are some of my and big poppa's favorite people to be with so there was no other place that we would have wanted to be that day. I'll stop writing here cos of I've got a ridic amount of fotos that I am posting.


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


My favorite foto of the family.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


I think that this was a learning moment for her. Fire burns and it hurts! Her smile turned upside down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

dude, my linh is a chunky munky..LOVE IT!!! and vi looks so good!!