After so many musik mundi posts, my mind is starting to get a bit muddled with trying to figure out which songs I have or have not posted. So this week I have some Arcade Fire for y'all. They're Canadians and I think the main folks behind the band are husband and wife. And that's all I really know. Hope everyone has a super week! And if my baby sistar is reading this, please know that Alfie walked all over my laptop keyboard and then my computer shut down right in the middle of me writing up this post. But he's still so cute and fat.
*photo courtesy of amazon*
Arcade Fire
Album: The Suburbs (2010)
Song: We Used To Wait
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
great songs lately, mary! where do you get your songs? please email me. i'm inclined to start getting into servers again. i'm in a major music funk.
Post a Comment