I can't believe x-mas is just around the corner! I don't have a whole lot planned. I think I stressed more about planning Thanksgiving than I am x-mas. Not sure what's gonna go on. I think I'm gonna attempt my gourmet mac and cheese once again since I still have a little bottle of white truffle oil left. So moving onto the theme of the post, the Plain White T's have a new song out on the radio called Rhythm of Love and I like it! It's really cute and good song to jam to in the car. It's a hundred times better than that horrid delilah song. Yick. I have this crazy headache right now. I think it's cos I should be trying to get some sleep right now. I wonder if listening to this song will make my headache go away.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Plain White T's
Album: Wonders of the Younger (2010)
Song: Rhythm of Love
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment