Saturday, December 11, 2010

Paw Pals: Alfred

A couple of months ago, I get a message from baby sistar that she found a severely wounded cat by her car and she did what any na goo yen family member would do. She took the cat to the vet and adopted it. Long story short, Alfred, or Alfie, is now a new member of my already full house of pets. He looks like a fatter version of my little Stewie but a lot nicer and easy going. He actually wants to sleep with us whereas Stewie prefers to sleep by herself in my closet or the hallway. He's almost like the cat that big poppa and I always wanted. Haha. He made himself at home seconds after stepping out of his carrier. Tino's already went after him a few times but after putting him in solitary confinement in the restroom with the lights off, he thinks twice before going after Alfie. Neo is like whatever cat, just get outta my way. After a month, Stewie is STILL terrified of Alfie. Alfie for some reason keeps chasing after her and then all this hissing and growling follows and it's just been easier keeping them apart. I really don't know what to do about this situation. I need them to just hurry up and play nice soon cos one of them is locked at all times and I feel bad. I wish Stewie weren't so anti-social. Argh. Even with this set back, I'm really happy to have Alfie in our home. But seriously. NO MORE PETS. I'm not taking in another one. That's it. I'm done. I know you've waiting for these pics baby sistar so enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Alfie's fat arse.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Alfie's arse.

Photobucket


When Stewie gets on the bed with us, she always walks around our laptop and lays down next to it. Alfie on the other hand makes it a point to walk directly across the keyboard of our laptops and even decided to plop his chubby self right on top the keyboard on my laptop. Even with my screen going crazy, I let him stay cos that's what I do. I let my pets do as the please. Bad owner I am.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tino, how do you feel about Alfie joining our family?

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

cuuute!! we had a couple of cats come around. they are swarming our street!! but we can't help but feed them occasionally bc they literally come screaming at our front porch. we give them random viet food and they love it of course..haha. alfred is like an older version of stewie..hehe.