Monday, December 13, 2010

Musik Mundi: Rilo Kiley

I'm lagging behind! I didn't really have any new music to share so I had to go through some of my old stuff. I found this Rilo Kiley song that I never posted but I think I had wanted to and then just forgot. I would have to describe their music as country indie pop. I remember monkhi girl telling me this song really spoke to her when she was going through a hard break-up. The lead vocals is Jenny Lewis, who also has a solo album and I think I've had one of her songs on Musik Mundi before. Something different that I'm doing now is to just have my music player on my sidebar instead of each post. Makes it a little easier for me to access it. Okay dokay!

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*


Rilo Kiley
Album: Under The Blacklight (2007)
Song: Silver Lining