Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Restaurant: Cafe Bello

Cafe Bello is where La Strada used to be. Big poppa and I had dinner with mini and cooper there in hopes of enjoying the fantastic weather. But the fantastic weather had quickly turned into something that was a bit windier and chillier than we would have liked so the upstairs patio area was enclosed in plastic tarp. The starters that we chose mos def out shined our entrees. The margherita pizzeta and pappardelle al telefono were so good that I wished I had just double ordered that and called it a night. Everything else was just eh. My pork chop came with lentils and I never knew what lentils were and how it tasted. Now I can say that I do not like lentils. Since I don't eat meat during the week, I always read that I should eat lentils cos they're a good source of protein. But forget that now. Blah! We skipped dessert there and went off to Empire cafe for some coffee and cake. It was a nice semi-progressive meal.


Food in order of appearance:
margherita pizzeta
pappardelle al telefono
sapori di mare
cernia
pork chop with lentils



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

man if it wasn't for kids, we'd be foodies right along with yall. too bad my kids won't sample that many restaurants..and we'd break the bank too wasting food they don't eat..haha.