Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trippin': Chicago - Navy Pier

The Navy Pier is ... overrated. I wouldn't go there unless I had to. Like for the sail on the Tall Ship Windy. It was cold and rainy earlier that day but by the time we got to the Navy Pier, the sun was out and the crowd was coming out in full force. Mochi and hamburglar were taking part in the Chicago marathon that weekend so I'm guessing a majority of the people on the pier were in town for that as well. As we were leaving the pier, mochi picked up some funnel cake and vanilla cream filled churro. The churro was yum but I'm not a funnel cake person. Something about powdered sugar. Blegh. I'm down for any other type of sugar. Except for sweet and low. I won't touch that stuff either. Okay dokay then.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

i LOVE powdered sugar!!