Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trippin': Chicago - M Burger

One place prolly not worth trying would be M Burger. Big poppa and were walking along the magnificent mile and passed by this place that was packed with people. And all I think when I see a burger place is ooohh yuummmm I wanna try. On our last day there, we initially hoped to try out one of Rick Bayless's eateries before we left but both of his restaurants, Frontera Grill and Topolobampo, are closed on Mondays, which also happened to be our last day in Chicago. Bah! Why couldn't they be like asians and close on TUESDAYS?!? Rick Bayless, btw, was the winner of Top Chef Masters, Season 1. As we thought about what to do next, I remembered M Burger and left no room for any other option. Not remembering exactly where is was located, we trolled around town until we finally found with the help of kind Chicagoans. The place was really busy but the lines moved quick and the people at the counter were super duper nice. We made small talk. I can't remember if they gave us anything free or not. Maybe not. Sometimes my charming chatter will result in something free. Haha. The food was okay. I guess when you think about places like Shake Shack in NYC, this place really didn't stand a chance. At least my chicken was all natural.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: