It's been a long time since I've made a video! And judging from the length of time for my video to finish uploading onto vimeo, I'd have to say that lots of people these days are hopping on the video-making band wagon. Myself included of course. I think that snowboarding videos are the most fun and easy to make just because of the amount of action clips that you end up getting. I'd say I have about 80% of snowboarding footage that's on the cutting room floor. Right before the trip, I purchased this small panasonic lumix that records video in 720p hd. Since my crappy arse lappy doesn't play hd, I had to use big poppa's mac and therefore used imovie to make my video. Oh my gawd. I absolutely detest imovie. It's completely not user friendly and lacks basic options that movie maker had. There are some great things that it does offer but then the end product includes all kinds of audio glitches. I was annoyed to say the least but eventually was able to shrug it off. Freaking apple. When I uploaded my videos onto big poppa's computer, it took me like thirty minutes to locate where they had been stored! Yes. I am that dumb sometimes. Haha. I usually like to make videos with subjects who are down for whatever. I must say that this time, I got a lot of irritated looks and comments that I was being a demanding director. I felt bad sometimes but you know, I'm never afraid of asking. Anyways, here's my video and I hope y'all like it!
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
LOVE the vid. you're my inspiration!!
Post a Comment