Monday, June 2, 2008

Musik Mundi: Ryan Adams

I was watching Cold Case last night and they featured this cover of Oasis' Wonderwall. It's a song that everyone loves and also a good song to do covers of. This cover is by Ryan Adams and although it's not as good as the original, it's still pretty cool. It's a lot more mellow. People will probably either just hate it or like it. I'm pretty sure I like the original version better but this one is good to play for those moments where you just want to kick back and relax. It almost makes you feel as if you're sitting at a coffee shop listening to some guy just jammin' for the masses.



Ryan Adams
Album: Love Is Hell (2004)
Song: Wonderwall

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

hahahhaa..i like your "bow" and "stern" pics..too funny. and i love your formal night pokie dotty dress w/ the yellow!!