Happy Labor Day folksies! The bf and I just got back from a super fun and active and tiring weekend in Austin. Good ole Austin. Each time I go there, I begin to love it more and more. Road and street layout sucks mayjah though. It's super late but I was in the mood to post. There was a nice breeze out tonight when we got home and were unloading all our stuff. Goes to show just how strong Gustav is. Wanna know how active my weekend was? My arms and legs are frackin' sore as shizzle. My arms are so sore that it's difficult to merely pull my pants up after a satisfying number one. Man. Could my thought process be anymore choppy? Anyhoo. More pics to come. When? Not sure. Days. Even weeks!
I'm a big big girl in a big big world.
4 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment