Friday, September 5, 2008

Restaurant: Rudy's Bar-B-Q

It's pretty natural for the bf and I to make a stop at Rudy's Bar-B-Q whenever we go to Austin. Even San Antonio! It was just a couple of years ago when I tried my first ribs at the Rudy's near the river. I always thought it was beef so I stayed away. Me no eat beef. When I learned of it's origin, I tore it up and you're looking at a pork ribs addict. It's so good there! I know most people, as well as the bf, are hooked on the sause, but I'm not much of a fan. Too tangy and zesty. I am mos def a fan of the yummy creamed corn! I didn't like it at first but it grew on me like this huge pimple that's forming deep within my chin. It hurts! But yeah. We all love Rudy's! We went on Labor Day and it was really packed! I thought people stayed home on holidays and BBQ'd at home. But I guess I was wrong.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mmmmm. Barbecue. You're looking at from top to bottom: prime rib (it's new!), brisket, pork ribs, links. I was the only person that had ribs and links. The rest beefed it up. I wanted some chicken but they were SOLD OUT!

Photobucket


Creamed corn delicioso.

Photobucket


I always get a kick reading all their signs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: