Featuring the super hawt and awesome Miss Rihanna. I swear! Everything that home girl touches turns to PLATINUM. When she came out with her first hit, I thought she and her song were annoying. But I have loved every other song thereafter. Well, maybe except the collaborative effort between her and Marroon 5. Whackness monster! But what do you expect when you work with such a sucky sucky band. She's forgiven for that. I never watch the VMA's. Mainly because I've never really had access to cable television. But this year I did! And I caught the ending right when T.I. performed his song Live Your Life with Rihanna. She just exudes coolness out of every orifice of her being. Other than Angelina Jolie, I think Rihanna is the coolest celebrity right now. Unlike others who try too darn hard such as Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera (gag!) and Madonna. Madonna has had her time. It's time to stop pushing out less than mediocre music. As for the VMA performance, it was hawtness! T.I. is frackin' CUTE! I wonder if Chris Brown was jealous? Hah! It's okay. He knows he's the better dancer. The music was "borrowed" from one of my classic favorites. This Romanian band called O-Zone came out with this cult dance number called Dragostei Din Tei. The name isn't recognizable but the song is. Remember that viral Numa Numa youtube video? Hilarious!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
T.I. feat. Rihanna
Album: Paper Trail (2008)
Song: Live Your Life
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
yayuh. TI. man that's the one song i said i wouldn't like cuz they sampled the numa numa song but it grows on you. esp when u hear it when u go out. lol
but you can have watever u liiike.
I'm liking that song too! Decided not to use it for this entry though. 97.9 changed the lyrics to that song to say 'someone please turn on my liiights'. you know. for the whole no power thing. haha!
Post a Comment