Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh Really?: Purple Eyelashes

*photo courtesy of tokyostargirl.wordpress.com*
I'm not much of a beauty person but yet I still manage to find myself buying loads of make-up just to realize I have no idears what I'm doing. I clicked on one of Miss Antsylily's links one day and lo-and-behold it's a beauty blog! The blogger, aka Tokyostargirl, gives super helpful tips on make-up application and reviews on beauty products. Coolness! On her blog right now is the chance to win a pair of fake purple lashes. Refer to pic. Just go to her site and leave her a comment and a random commenter will be chosen as the winner on Friday. Japonais time of course. Leave me a comment too! But you won't win anything. I've got Chinese lashes which basically means my eyelashes are sparse and thin and SHORT. I never really thought about wearing fake lashes just because they look so hard to put on. But if they're free, that is if I win them, then why not! And funny enough, it turns out tokyostargirl went to high school with the bf. Small earth! Hmm. I have the sudden urge to go curl my eyelashes.

1 comment:

tokyostargirl said...

Hi!! Thanks so much for posting this! You will be entered twice!
So you are dating Paul, right? What a small, small world!!! Please tell him I said hi!