Karmina: Latin for Song. Also the name of the sister duo songstress team. You can definitely tell the difference from when music is someones passion as opposed to some actor/actress who's got the leg up in the industry to put out less than mediocre programmed crap. The sisters are both educated in music and have received their Bachelor of Music in Music Industry. So you know they mean business. While both sisters contribute vocally, Kelly plays the keyboard and Kamille plays the guitar. I wish me and my sisters made such a great team! Jealousness! Their song The Kiss just came out on the radio and once I heard it, I immediately went home and acquired the track. And I'll leave it on that note.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Karmina
Album: Backwards Into Beauty (2008)
Song: Satellites
Song: Inside of You
Song: The Kiss
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment