Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paw Pals: Tino

Tino is my crazy yet sweet and gentle and super spoiled pit bull. I love big dogs! I'm mos def not the lap dog kinda gal. People who meet Tino learn to realize what a bad pet owner I am. I give them no discipline and basically let them do whatever they want. Because they're so cute! Tino never listens and yanks me around everywhere when I walk him. He's kinda old. This December he will be seven years old but he sure acts like he's still a puppy. Super hyper dog! And super friendly too! He loves people showering him with love and affection. His aggressiveness only comes out if other dogs gets near his food or toys.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh Tino. Why the long face?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


How big of a baby is Tino? He drinks from a baby's bottle like a true veteran baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: