6128 Village Parkway
Houston, TX 77005
The first time I tried Le Peep's, I had some sort of breakfast plate. Verdict? Unremarkable. I didn't think I would go there again. But I ended up going there for lunch with the bf one day just to try something different. There's just so much pho a girl can consume. I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich (what else is new?!?) and some tomato basil soup. Verdict? So GUT! The chicken sandwich is really good. It gives Fuddrucker's a run for their money. Ok maybe it's not that good but I would definitely go back for it. The real deal though, is their tomato basil soup! O-M-G! It is prolly the best tomato basil soup that I have ever had. That's not saying that much since the only other place I've had tomato basil soup is at La Madeleine's. But seriously. It's really really good. The bf couldn't stop helping himself. I liked it so much that I fought traffic after work just to go pick some up one day only to be devastated cos they frackin' close at 2:30pm everyday. Must be NICE! Unfortunately, the bf hasn't ordered a hit in the two times we have visited. On this particular day, he ordered a Florentine omelet of some sort. Verdict. Not gut.
I ordered the JUMBO size. My reasons are three-fold. One. I was hungry. Two. I anticipated the bf's possible unlimited tastings. Three. I wanted to take some to-go for later. I like to eat! Always. Always. Always.








No comments:
Post a Comment