Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trippin': Austin - Lake House

I tend to not take storms very seriously, even when we have Ike barreling straight towards us. Who in the world names their hurricane Ike?!? While some neighbors are out boarding up and getting ready, I'm trying to decide whether I want to take a nap, clean up the backyard so the dozen or so ply wood don't become missiles, or, blog. Blogging won. As usual. I'm addicted to blogging. And I'm not even sure why we have all that ply wood in the backyard. I blame my trouble maker mom. Now back to Austin. Here are some photos of what I called home for a weekend and the activities that took place in that home.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was the television that was in our room. If there was ever a time to use the phrase "never judge a book by its cover", this was it. Look at how ancient this TV looks. I didn't think it was capable of much. But upon turning it on, the color and picture was guite good! I swear, it had frackin' HD quality.

Photobucket


We played some games such as spoons which didn't last very long.

Photobucket


The house had a pool table.

Photobucket


There was also a ping pong table so people played ping pong.

Photobucket

Photobucket


We also played beer pong on the ping pong table.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Poker. Of course.

Photobucket


Rockband. Of course.

Photobucket


Cheers to an swesome weekend. What makes it even sweeter is that we didn't have to do any of the planning. I love it when someone else takes charge!

Photobucket

No comments: