Suffice it to say, me no likey ikey. I'm still without power. It's really not fair. How does this grid thing work? Someone please explain! Everything directly surrounding is up and electrically running yet our hood is in the dark. Maybe cos I'm in the ghetto? Seriously. Not fair! I keep having to remind myself that there are some people who have lost everything. They lost their HOME. I can't count the amount of times we have asked others 'you got power?' and vice versa. More power to you if you do! As for my choice of song for this week, I made a comment to the bf about how everything in the city is on the lean. His reply? Lean wit it, rock wit it. Felicitiousness! I can't say the name of the song aloud without sounding like a complete joke. Hah!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Dem Franchize Boyz
Album: On Top Of Our Game (2006)
Song: Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
give it to mary to blog when there's no power..haha. how are you getting online? i'm back at work today..it should not be required if we don't have power, don't you think so? we're barely able to get through and they make us come in! haha. yeah i shouldn't be complaining bc we're only a fraction of what happened to new orleans. did anything happen to your house? our fence fell over! boo.
Post a Comment