Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trippin': Austin - The Drag

My peeps and I trolled around the same area twice in one weekend. Saturday evening and Monday afternoon. On Saturday evening, there was a Longhorn game. I'm not sure who they played against but as we were finishing dinner at this Thai restaurant, the place suddenly became swarmed with burnt orange. It was everywhere! THEY were everywhere. Such school spirit. My friends and I all went to the same commuter university and were discussing the fact that if we could do it all over again, we would mos def leave home and attempt to get a taste of what real college life is all about.


Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting


Go Fanny Pak! I was rooting for them. But my group never wins.

Photobucket Image Hosting


I am highly interested in graffiti stencil art. If I ever get the chance to go to London, I want to go hunting for Banksy's stuff. Banksy is infamous for his artwork in this very same style. But of course, he is a hundred times better!

Photobucket Image Hosting


Slices and Ices. We were there for the ices. But as luck would have it, their ice machine was down. I completely missed a shot of the guy tossing the pizza dough in the air. POOEY!

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting


We were at UO and there was this cool looking boom box. Effen old skool! Makes me wanna break dance. It was updated with a slot where you could attach your I-Pod. UO in Austin is a lot better than any of the UO's in Houston. I've gotten into trouble for taking photos at UO before. But it just makes me wanna do it even more! Hah!

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: