Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Shower: Leydi & Mike

This was the first of two baby showers in ONE weekend. It must a fertile year. Year of the OX! One of big poppa's workers is bursting at the seams. She's due any day now! She will be having her third girl. Crazy huh? I hope that I am lucky enough to be blessed with a little girl one day. The funny thing is that there a lot of kids that were there, and the girls out numbered the boys almost four to one. I was telling big poppa and his boss my theory that humans are similar to turtles where the sex is determined by the temperature of the nest. Pregnant women in hot climates will generate more females and women in colder climates will have more boys. That's why Alaska has more guys than girls. Haha! I know, I know. My claims have no merit.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Miss Hannah looks scared of big poppa but she was actually not too happy that I was snapping so many fotos of her.

Photobucket


Some of the many girls.

Photobucket


I had big poppa stand with them in hopes that it will inspire him to one day give me a girl. Haha!

Photobucket

No comments: