If you're a fan of Grey's Anatomy, then you should be familiar with Ingrid Michaelson. You should be if you're a music lover anyway. I got a chance to see Ingrid live at my much blogged about Hotel Cafe Tour with the all female line-up. She was great. Just as cute as she sounds. I only saw her play the piano/keyboard but she also is a guitar and ukele player also. Ugh. Jealous! I was listening to her Be OK album today and my conclusion is that it is mos def not as good as her previous album, Girls and Boys. But that's just me. Her new album drop next month, till then, here are some of her songs from my preferred album.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Ingrid Michaelson
Album: Girls and Boys (2007)
Song: The Way I Am
Song: Breakable
Song: Die Alone
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment