Matt and Kim. Full names: Matt Johnson (vocals/keyboards) and Kim Schifino (drums/vocals). Their Daylight song was the only one that I had heard before but I recently got my hands on the whole Grand album and there are a few other goodies. My sistar was telling me that they used the Daylight song on a Bacardi commercial but I don't recall ever seeing or remembering it. It took me awhile to even like this song cos it's a bit to robotix sounding to me but it grew on me. I like it now. They have a dance vibe to much of their musik so it's good stuff when paired with activities requiring energy. Even though they allowed their song to be used in a Bacardi commercial, according to Wiki, there are industries that they will never work with, such as cigarette companies. Good people!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Matt and Kim
Album: Grand (2009)
Song: Daylight
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment