My little Stewie was spayed a few months ago. Hours after she came back home, she was walking around like she didn't just have major surgery. What a soldier! The next day, she was jumping and doing this slight jog everywhere. I was worried her sutures would come apart. Luckily, she healed like Wolverine. I wish that she was a more affection cat. She has her sweet moments where she'll come up to me and asked to be pet and rubbed but mostly, she's running around and hiding and laying by herself. Miss independent! I also would like for her to gain more weight but judging by the amount of exercise that she puts herself through, I doubt she'll get fat any time soon. Take this morning for example. She was darting around the room in zig zags, making a LOT of noise in the process. She would jump and run across our sleeping bodies, go up onto the window ledge, jump down and run to her scratching post, do a quick burst of scratching, run back towards big poppa's side of the bed, run into the bathroom, jump onto the sink counter and then just sit and eat her food that we put there for her. Crazy right?!? Here are some pics of Stewie in her nice mode. I was petting her and when I stopped, she simply nestled herself up against my leg and a blanket and knocked out. It was so cute! You can see where they shaved her for the surgery. She's freaking HAIRY. Please do the right thing and spay/neuter your pet! I think they end up having a longer and less stressful life.
This is normally what she's doing. Stalking her unsuspecting victims.





No comments:
Post a Comment