Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday: Pretzel

Here are the fotos from Pretzel's 2nd berfday partay. Before you know it, he'll be turning sixteen and drinking his first six-pack. And then we'll all realize how old we really are! It was a massive turnout as usual. I expect no less from Miss Antsylily and her hubby. Together, they prolly know every single person in Houston. I had a good time saying ello to folks that I don't see on a regular basis. Mostly acquaintances but that's ok. I need more people to start popping out more babies cos when I get hitched, I want a gazillion flower girls and ring bearers. Of course, there will only be one ring bearer actually carrying rings. We ain't balling like that! Right now, I only have three boys, one girl and an unknown in the running.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pretzel had more fun with the decorative paper than opening up his real presents.

Photobucket


One of his gifts was this dinosaur tent thing that some of the folks started putting together for him.

Photobucket


This was his amazed expression after it was completed.

Photobucket


Dino had a similar expression.

Photobucket


Mama decided to give it a test.

Photobucket


Pretzel followed.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then papa followed.

Photobucket


The happy family minus the big little brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The TNOX trio together again!

Photobucket


They're next in line for wedded bliss and little babies.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Big poppa in papa action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!
Will you be at Roz & Donny's wedding? I'm one of her bridesmaids! =)

AntsyMama said...

haha wow great shots! are these all the good ones? how can i get the originals? thanks for being photog!