Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trippin': Atlanta - Atlantic Station

Atlantic Station is a place in Atlanta that's fun for tourists as well as locals. Most notable would be the H&M that my sisters and I made a bee-line for. I spent a good hundred bucks here. Yikes! The area is pretty nice and was perfectly calm for us since we went on a weekday. The rest of the stores there are the basic ones found in every mall in every city. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to really go exploring. I had our group booked for the Dialog In The Dark thing, which was located right in Atlantic Station. We were able to shop for about an hour before we had to leave to get ready to head to the airport. I hate when vacay's end! There were a bunch of restaurants that I had never heard of and would love to come back to try some of them out. One reason that basically made me think this was the perfect one stop shop? There's also a Target and Ikea here!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: