2424 Dunstan Rd #125
Houston, TX 77005-2566
Before seeing Swan Lake, some of us met up at Benjy's for some happy hour. I had been to Benjy's once before but it was a looong time ago and I don't remember particularly enjoying what I had. I don't even remember what it was to be honest. So I never went back. Until now. My friends and I went back and forth a bunch of times about where we should go eat and for some reason I just decided to pick Benjy's. I don't know why I do the things that I do, but I'm glad I did. Their happy hour is actually pretty good. For five bucks, you get about the same size appetizer/entrees as you would ordering from the regular and FULL-Priced menu. We had the Sesame Crusted Agadashi, Housemade Chicken Sausage Pizza, Smoked Salmon Sashimi, Pan-Seared Pork Dumplings and I think something else? I can't remember. It was all pretty darn good. For the happy hour folks, they sit you upstairs in this super quaint room with this Hollywood modern decor. We all had some drinks. I went and got all buzzy after one apple martini. But that's the way it usually goes. I would mos def go back there for happy hour.
Miss EmMa came prepared for the ballet with her very own binoculars.
Everyone getting their dranky drank on.
This guy might look tough with all his tattoos and stuff, but he's prolly one of the nicest guys evar! And he's mos def one of the funniest. I always have some monstrous laughs when he's around.













No comments:
Post a Comment