Sunday, July 26, 2009

Daily Shots: Combo Update

Some different random fotos that I have sitting on my lappy that I want to blog about.

After seeing Swan Lake about a month ago, several of us met up with some of the snowboard crew over at Max's Wine Dive. Mascara's belly is getting so big! She looks incredibly cute preggars. It's all belly. I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here we are comparing big poppa's belly to Mascara's belly. Aging really sucks.

Photobucket

Photobucket


While pumping gas one day, big poppa and I were entertained by this guy riding around on his bike. Pretty normal right? Well, this guy had ghetto rigged his bike with this extra bed/ramp and also installed his own sound system. He had a tuner/stereo attached between his handle bars and wired it to blare out through a pair of megaphones. That is so awesome. Haha!

Photobucket


This is a group foto of me and some of my co-workers. We're in the Cardio field so hence our hand-shaped hearts.

Photobucket


The weekend after we came back from Atlanta, big poppa and I hopped right back onto a plane and headed to McAllen. We would be visiting Mascara, Transam, Fabulous and Rice Boy. Flower Child, Jacques and Gilles would also be coming into town. It was a spontaneous trip that was cooked up at 2am while at Max's. During the trip, I saw the abbreviation RGV everywhere and had no idea what that was. Now I realize it stands for Rio Grande Valley. And it also makes sense as to why people call it The Valley. Hah!

Photobucket


Boxes and boxes of diapers everywhere could only mean one thing. Back to back baby showers! More on that later. So many babies everywhere!

Photobucket

No comments: