265 Park Ave W
Atlanta, GA 30313
The most disappointing thing that me and the fam saw was prolly Centennial Park. Atlanta played host to the 1996 Summer Olympics Games. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Maybe the feeling of actually being at the Olympics? What it basically ended up being was a big and boring park. I was hoping to find maybe a sculpture of giant Olympic rings somewhere to take pics of and with but the only large rings were engraved into the ground with the dancing water coming out from it. Other than that, there was nothing else to it. Unless what makes you happy is looking at donor walls. Fortunately, no time was wasted trying to check this place out. We were already visiting the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola that day and the Centennial Park was right across this small street.
4 weeks ago















No comments:
Post a Comment