I finally finished my video for the Atlanta trip. That whole video process thing is normally the first thing I jump on when I get back but it's been kinda crazy with back to back trips and what not. I make good use of my weekends that's for sure. This video is prolly my least fave by far. I don't think I did as good of a job as for my previous ones. I'm posting it even though I feel I can work on it a bit more. But whatevs. I still like it none-the-less cos it gives me a summary of all the things that took place that weekend. The song I used is one of my fave songs this year. Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event, a group that big poppa intro'd me to. My favo song of the year is still hands down Greg Laswell's, Comes and Goes. Anyways, enjoy the vid!
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
what kind of camera do you use to film? is it a digicam or camcorder?
Post a Comment